When you bring air into a building you are required to comply with the following:
- "effective and suitable provision shall be made to ensure that every enclosed workplace is ventilated by a sufficient quantity of fresh or purified air".
- "Air which is introduced should, as far as possible, be free from impurity which is likely to be offensive or cause ill-health".
How can you be sure you comply with the above without "Air Quality Monitoring".
Air Monitoring Services
- Indoor Air Quality Testing
- Air handling Plant Inspection
- Surface Swabs (Bacteria, Yeast & Mould)
- Toxic Black Mould Screening
- Ductwork inspection & Reporting
- Differential Pressure Measurement